The SHK Series enclosureless dust collector is designed for the collection of sawdust and is ideal for indoor use in smaller wood shops, or for more localized extraction dedicated to specific woodworking machinery. The optional mechanical shaker cleaning system increases production time by reducing labor required to maintain filter efficiency. The bags can be mechanically shaken after the fan is switched off (per NFPA guidelines).
The filter housing supports anti-static polyester filter sleeves fixed by double snap rings into a tube sheet, which is mounted atop the material collection hopper that empties the collected material into plastic bags. The collector frame is made of durable 14 GA galvanized sheet steel. The material handling fan is rated for S1 duty cycle (continuous running), and features a high-efficiency IP55 motor.
The SHK Series collector is available with several waste discharge options:
- Hopper and waste bags (standard, as shown)
- Haul-away forklift dump bin
- Waste barrels with viewing windows
- Collection hopper with rotary screw extractor and rotary air lock (leg extensions available for additional clearance below discharge)
- Closed-loop material transfer system including rotary screw extractor, rotary air lock, material transfer fan and material transfer ductwork
Enclosure panels are available for locating SHK Series units outdoors. All SHK Series units are capable of retrofit for locating outdoors.
Additional safety equipment is available for spark detection & extinguishing, deflagration relief & containment, and abort for return air applications.