$249 Flat Rate Shipping in the Continental United States (Un-assembled)
Maggi radial arm saws offer adaptability, versatility, precision and durability to shops of all sizes. Maggi has been producing radial arm saws since 1973 and over the years has continually improved technical design and quality. Heavy castings and the eight bearing saw carriage makes this machine very accurate and rigid. European quality made to last!
- 4 HP, 2800 RPM motor
- 400 mm (15.75″) Blade diameter capacity (Not included)
- 30 mm Arbor diameter
- 73.23″ x 45.08″ Table size
- 27.75″ Max crosscut length on 3/4″ thick material (90 deg)
- 0 to 40.5″ Rip capacity
- 4.9″ Max depth of cut
- 19.68″ Max cut length at 45 deg on right side
- 12.20″ Max cut length at 45 deg on left side
- Dust chute on blade guard as well as rear of table
- Machine weight: 495 Lbs.
- Machine dimensions: 73″ x 62″ x 61″ T
- Voltage: 230V 3-Phase
NOTE THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY
ASSEMBLY (Except for legs and table top) $250.00
TCS400X30-60TAT BLADE, 400MM X 30MM BORE 4.2K -2H Z=60 ATB FOR RA SAW $239.00
FREIGHT TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA $249.00 (Unassembled)
FREIGHT TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA $349.00 (Assembled)
Note: Additional charges will apply for residential and lift gate deliveries.