About this Machine:
The machine base is made of a tubular steel structure and is designed to assure maximum stability and accuracy.
All operating units raise and lower simultaneously when the pressure beam is adjusted. No adjustment is required for the glue roller when changing panel thickness. The pressure beam has digital height indicators and a double row of pressure rollers with steel bearings
Capacities And Speed
– Edgebanding thickness: .4mm – 3mm (.016-1/8”)
– Guillotine capacity: 3.0mm
– Feed speed: 30 ft/min.
– Panel height: 3/8” min – 1 15/16” max
– Minimum panel length: 5 1/2”
– Minimum panel width: 2 3/8”
– Minimum distance between panels: 22”
Teflon coated glue pot to facilitate glue changeover. Warm up time is approximately eight to ten minutes. The unit is also equipped with a quick disconnect plug for changing from one pot to another.