Universal combined machine with all minimax quality, at the most affordable price, ideal for demanding hobbyists and crafts woodworking workshops.
A universal combination machine with all of the Minimax quality at a more affordable price, ideal for the D.I.Y. woodworkers and the small joinery workshops. The most compact 4-in-1 combination machine available, the Minimax C 26G is ideal for the hobbyist who works primarily with solid wood and is looking for a better alternative to tools like a jobsite saw, benchtop lunchbox jointer, benchtop planer, and router table. The Minimax C 26G comes standard with 2.5hp motors, 10″ sawblade capacity, 2-speed shaper, 10” Tersa jointer/planer cutterhead, and mobility kit.
– 4′ Sliding table saw with 10″ main blade
– 3x 2.5 Horsepower single-phase motors
– 10” Jointer/Planer cutterhead with Tersa knives
– Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel ways
– Eccentric workpiece clamp
– Adjustable and removable riving knife
– Outrigger/Squaring frame included (not pictured)
– Tool set and operator’s manual