The Minimax CU 410E is the go-to machine for woodworkers wanting a wider jointer to process larger pieces. This full combination machine has a 16” jointer/planer incorporated into it. A large sliding table to process longer sheet goods is standard, and a tilting arbor shaper is also included. This machine is heavy-duty, but is still able to be broken down to save space in a small shop.
– Three independent 4.8 horsepower motors, single-phase 230v
– Double trunnions on both saw and shaper assemblies
– Interchangeable spindle shaper: 1.25” standard
– Three-axis, micro-adjustable shaper fence system
– Interchangeable and spare spindle
– Digital-mechanical (NON-LED) readout on planer height, shaper spindle tilt and height, saw tilt.
– Automatic self-braking motor
– 8.5ft aluminum sliding table with precision guideways
– Cast-iron horizontal mortiser
– Short crosscut fence with mitre gauge, eccentric workpiece clamp and trimming shoe
– 4-knife “Tersa” jointer/planer cutterhead
– American-style jointer guard
– Mobility kit, wheels for machine movement
**The Minimax CU 410E comes with a scoring blade and does not come with a main saw blade**