The precise, cost-effective and compact circular saw with tilting blade for the D.I.Y. woodworkers and small joineries.
This entry-level sliding table saw, the Minimax SC 2C is a proven design based on years of experience. It is perfect for customers upgrading to their first slider from a table saw. The footprint is small, but the capacity is large. A compact chassis, powerful 3.4hp motor, and 5.5′ sliding table. A great step up from the standard American-style cabinet saw.
– 5.5ft Sliding table saw with 12″ main blade
– 3.4 Horsepower single-phase motor
– Anodized aluminum sliding table with hardened steel ways
– Micro-adjustable rip fence with cam-locking system
– Telescopic crosscut fence with two flip stops
– Dedicated scoring assembly independently adjustable
– Eccentric workpiece clamp
– External scoring adjustments
– Adjustable and removable riving knife
– Outfeed table extension
– Outrigger support
– Tool set and operator’s manual
1-phase, 3.4hp, 5.5′ sliding stroke, tilting 12″ main blade, belt driven scoring blade, 50″ rip capacity